Samruddhi scheme karnataka
Government of Karnataka launched this scheme for the youth belonging to SC/ST communities, for boosting employment opportunities for them through entrepreneurship. This scheme was launched by Priyank Kharge Minister of Social Welfare, government of Karnataka. Under this scheme government partner with private organisations or companies in order to provide free training to the backward communities youth. There are many people especially the backward communities which are not financially able to get higher studies, as a result they do not get a proper job for them. To remove such kind of problem government of Karnataka has taken such step.
(Karnataka Samruddhi scheme, Samruddhi scheme Karnataka, Karnataka Samruddhi yojana)
Karnataka SC/ST Samruddhi scheme
Karnataka Samrudhhi Scheme provide a way to the backward class people especially the youth to get employment for them. This scheme will not only give them employment but also enhance the image of the country in other way. In this scheme at least thirty private companies partners with the government in order to do skill development of the backward communities youth so that they can easily get the employment. This scheme is very beneficial for the backward communities people as they do not have to pay any kind of fee for the training program of the companies. The training provided to the beneficiaries is free of cost.
Karnataka Samruddhi yojana Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for this scheme is given below :
- Applicant’s age should be 21 years minimum.
- Applicant must have SSLC certificate.
- Applicant must be permanent resident of the state.
- Applicant must belong to SC/ST category.
Criteria for empanelment of Companies
- The company should have strong brand and market presence of at least 3 years.
- The company should be providing dealership/franchise opportunity.
- The company should have minimum ten dealership/franchise.
- It should be able to provide training, marketing and hand holding to entrepreneurs.
Karnataka Samruddhi scheme online apply
Follow the given steps to apply in this scheme :